Have you ever come across a great tutorial but couldn’t understand a word because of bad audio? Recorded or streamed content are all over the internet nowadays but only a few of these actually keep the users interested. Most of the time, exceptional content is lost behind a bad audio experience which forces users to switch videos without finishing it.
In this course, I’ll teach you how to improve your voice over content that will make your videos stand out and keep your users’ attention. Whether you’re recording for an audio book, podcast, or tutorial, high quality voice recording will positively affect your video quality as a whole and will gradually attract new subscribers, increase your sales and retain your current followers.
All you need to get started is a microphone and a stand!
Course will cover:
- Introduction to voice recording
- Understanding the human voice
- Choosing a good room for your recording session
- Types of microphones
- Knowing microphone patterns
- Learning which microphone pattern works the best for your needs
- When to use dynamic microphones
- Understanding large and small diaphragm condenser microphones
- Knowing which microphone will ruin your video
- Where and how to buy affordable equipment
- The Recording Technique and Process
- Introduction to room acoustics
- How to get rid of background noise
- DAW Walkthroughs
- Volume automation for editing audio
- Understanding ADR
- Introduction to EQ and compression
Register today and learn how to do voice recordings like a pro!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee on all courses. If you’re unhappy for any reason, we will give you a full refund within 30 days of enrollment.