Do you have an awesome idea for a website but you’ve never tried creating one before? Do you have an existing business and you want to expand it by going online but not sure how to do it? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this course is for you.
In this course, I’ll walk you through the steps on how to utilize WordPress to create your own website. Your ideas need not to stay in your head anymore. You’ll learn how to expand it and see it materialize by the work of your own hands. You don’t even need to understand how coding works, WordPress has simplified that for you. I’ll show through a series of video tutorials how to use WordPress in the beginner and intermediate levels and even provide resources which you can use for further study.
Course will cover:
- Knowing the elements of a website
- How to get hosting and install WordPress
- Introduction to the WordPress dashboard
- Difference of Post vs Page
- Understanding permalinks
- How to create your first page
- How to link texts
- How to create your first post with images and videos
- WordPress settings
- Customizing your website
- Themes and widgets
- How to setup a menu
- Plugins and how to use them
- Understanding users and user roles
Register today and learn how to build your own website from scratch with WordPress!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee on all courses. If you’re unhappy for any reason, we will give you a full refund within 30 days of enrollment.