• LOGIN
    • No products in the cart.
Improve Communication with Body Language

Improve Communication with Body Language

$299.00

This course is designed to teach students how to improve their body language for a more effective communication.

Product Description

Did you know that according to a study by Dr. Albert Mehrabia, body language accounts for 93%  of communication while spoken words only account for the remaining 7%? This means that body language, which is something that we usually overlook, is actually the main factor on how we project ourselves to other people.

In this course, you’ll learn how to identify specific body language cues that will help you decipher what another person is communicating to you. More importantly, you’ll also learn how to understand and control your own body language whenever you interact with other people. With this understanding, you’ll be able to adjust your body language accordingly and be able to secure success in both professional and social interactions.

Course will cover:

  • Handshake
  • Body language when lying
  • Body language when telling the truth
  • Understanding the leg cross and crossed arms
  • Determining interest and noninterest
  • The Fig Leaf
  • Communicating happiness and confidence
  • Identifying insecurity and aggression
  • The ground rules of persuasion
  • How to negotiate
  • How to read handshakes
  • Tips on power poses
  • Learning magic words and phrases

Register today and learn how to control and identify your own body language!

Risk-Free Registration

30 Day Money Back Guarantee on all courses. If you’re unhappy for any reason, we will give you a full refund within 30 days of enrollment.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Improve Communication with Body Language”

© CoursesCampus 2016. All Rights Reserved